National Bowling Stadium300 North Center Street , Reno, Nevada 89501
The National Bowling Stadium is one-of-its-kind in the world and is suitable for any event.
Nicknamed the “Taj Mahal of Tenpins,” The National Bowling Stadium houses 78 state-of-the-art bowling lanes. The facility has attracted regional and national bowling tournaments over the years as it was the first of its kind to be solely dedicated to bowling competitions. The International Bowling Hall of Fame and Museum has its satellite location within the facility. While events such as private parties, business meetings and bowling functions occur at the facility, the National Bowling Stadium most commonly hosts the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) Championship, the largest bowling tournament in the world.
In addition to its 78 bowling lanes, the facility offers 32,000 extra square feet of concourse space to enhance event experience. The facility’s Stadium Club features a full-service bar with a large screen TV and dinner seating for up to 64 guests.
Kingpin Club by Brunswick is an additional venue within the National Bowling Stadium and is open to the public during the off-season. It can be used for bowling practice, small tournaments, or VIP parties for up to 100 guests. In addition to 10 bowling lanes, Kingpin Club has its own bar and lounge area.
- One-of-a-kind facility in the world
- Dedicated to sport of bowling
- Can be transformed into several configurations to suit any event
- 78 state-of-the-art bowling lanes
- 32,000 sq. feet of concourse space
- On-site catering
- Located in the heart of downtown Reno
NBS Contact Information
- Main Line: 775-335-8800
- Assistant General Manager / Event Booking: Steve Markwell, 775-335-8871
- Technical Operations Manager: John Morris, 775-335-8801
- Ticket Office Manager: Beverly Borda, 775-335-8840
- Bowling Event Coordinator: Ginger Ridley, 775-335-8829